Sunday 22 March 2009

Jenny Rolfe

I had a great day yesterday at Bramble Patch - I took a class with Jenny Rolfe called 'miniature works of art'. Below is the result of a day's work. It measures 2.5 by 8.5 inches. I'm really pleased with it as the finish is much better than I normally achieve. Needless to say I'm now making my third one.
And here is Flo with a look that says 'don't you dare move me......'. And we didn't.Still having great weather - it really seems to have given everyone a lift.
Take care and I hope you're all having a great time too.

1 comment:

  1. When I had cats I used to interpret that look as 'You can't really see me' or 'I'm not really here, honest!' or 'I'm not really curled up on your clean washing'.
    Love your Jenny Rolfe piece.

    ReplyDelete

New Project: plus an update Hello again! Yes it's only been just over a week and here's another blog post.  This might become...